Adaptive Consulting (Pty) Ltd
Email Terms and Conditions
In this disclaimer, Adaptive Consulting shall mean Adaptive Consulting (Pty) Ltd, registration number 2015/171734/07 of 84 Kinfauns St, Sydenham, Johannesburg, 2192. All e-mail communications, including all attachments thereto, are transmitted to you by Adaptive Consulting (Pty) Ltd on the following terms and conditions:
- This e-mail, its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are, unless the content clearly indicates otherwise, the property of Adaptive Consulting.
- The views expressed in this e-mail are, unless otherwise stated, those of the author and not those of Adaptive Consulting or its management. The information in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access and/or publication or announcement of the content of this e-mail to or by anyone other than the addressee is unauthorised and may not take place without the express written authorisation of the sender.
- If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, fax or telephone and then delete the message from your system. Failure to do so may amount to the unlawful interception of a communication, infringement of copyright and/or infringement of the right to privacy, thus exposing you to criminal and/or civil liability.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of this disclaimer, neither Adaptive Consulting, nor the sender of the e-mail nor any other Adaptive Consulting representative will be liable for any loss, damage or expense of whatever nature (including without limitation that caused by the corruption or loss of data, damage to software programmes and interruption of business operations) resulting directly or indirectly from the transmission of the e-mail.
- Unless specifically indicated to the contrary by Adaptive Consulting in writing, no agreement between Adaptive Consulting and the recipient, its agents and principals shall be enforceable and of any force and effect unless in hard copy and signed by conventional signature (not electronic or advanced electronic signature) by the parties thereto.
- Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and data transmitted electronically and to preserve the confidentiality thereof, no liability or responsibility whatsoever is accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason corrupted or does not reach its intended destination.
- If the e-mail constitutes spam, contains infringing or offensive content or was otherwise sent for purposes unrelated to the official business of Adaptive Consulting, that e-mail is contrary to Adaptive Consulting ’s communication policy and falls outside the scope of employment of the sender and Adaptive Consulting will not be liable for any loss, damage or expense of whatever nature resulting therefrom.
- Adaptive Consulting reserves the right to access, read, monitor, delete, block, copy or otherwise intercept any e-mail transmitted to or from the Adaptive Consulting e-mail servers.
- Where the time or date on which the e-mail was transmitted is in issue, Adaptive Consulting will, unless the content of the e-mail expressly provides otherwise, be deemed to have sent the e-mail once reflected in our log files as “sent” on our mail servers and to have received, but not deemed to have read, an e-mail once it is reflected in our log files as “received” on our mail servers.